Whether or not you have dental insurance, our staff and entire practice is committed to helping you understand the best options to finance your dental care. We offer our own exclusive savings plan, traditional insurance, Care Credit and out of pocket options.
Focus on Preventative and Major Dental:
The Strongsville Dental Savings Plan is geared towards ensuring that our patient’s not only achieve, but maintain the best possible oral health. Given the importance of preventative care, our plan helps reduce your overall dental costs without missing a single dental visit. It includes free preventative care, free health screenings and discounts on other treatments.
Major dental treatment can be expensive. To help ensure our patients have the best opportunity to have the treatment they desire, the Strongsville Dental Savings Plan offers 15% off ALL dental procedures done in the office. Everything from a simple filling, to full mouth esthetic veneers, and even laser treatments receives 15% off. Unlike insurance there is no annual maximum. So you do not have to defer treatment until your benefit renews. In addition, the plan provides a 5% discount off of Botox and dermal fillers.
Strongsville Dental Plan Includes Following At No Additional Cost:
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluation
- Checkup X-rays Annually
- Two Adult Cleanings per Year
- Annual Fluoride Treatment
- One emergency visit annually
- Consultations for additional treatment
- Full mouth radiographs and Panorex as needed
- 15% off ALL** dental services including aesthetic veneers, crowns, dentures, and whitening! As well as 5% off Botox and dermal fillers