While Governor DeWine is allowing dental offices statewide to open starting May 1st, as owner and managing dentist of Strongsville Dental and Laser Aesthetics, I have strategically opted to reopen our doors on June 1st. Of course, for dental emergencies, we will continue to schedule patients.
Please embrace this announcement as a token of our integrity and genuine desire to resume our regular schedule fully prepared to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and reconfigured for your safety. It is paramount to implement changes in traffic flow, office equipment and products that will ensure the highest standard of safety and patient experience in our new reality of living with the Coronavirus. A tremendous amount of time and effort by our talented team will continue in the next month to integrate a social distancing regime that is specific to our dental practice. The manner in which we greet and treat patients will now change to a more efficient pattern to adhere to the new social distancing standard. We have tirelessly researched new products that will defend your health from deadly viruses and bacteria.
At first glance, our office may appear a bit different than before because we have installed Glass Splash/Sneeze Guards, State of the Art Surgical Filtration Air Systems, High Speed Vacuum Suction Vents and other strategic accommodations are in the process of being adapted to our office to offer you an optimum patient experience.
Here is the protocol that we are implementing once our office re-opens:
- We are staggering our patient visits to maintain social distancing.
- Our team will be wearing double gloves, N-95 masks, face shields and appropriate PPE attire.
- Please call our office once you have parked your vehicle and a team member will greet you outside of our front entrance.
- All patients will go through a ‘no-touch’ forehead temperature scan screening and a thorough history of questions pertaining to your health status.
- Our reception area will no longer be a waiting area, but simply a pass through.
(For the safety of our patients, the coffee machine and magazines had to be removed.)
- Once your appointment ends, you will be checked out and re-appointed before leaving the treatment room by a mobile check-out system, thus bypassing the front desk.
We are working to accommodate everyone who needs to schedule or re-schedule an appointment so please be patient with us. In the meantime, beginning Monday May 4th, a Team Member will be available to answer your calls Mon. – Fri. 9:00am – 4:00pm. We are all in this together and we will get through this together! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you as of June 1st.
Dr. Chris Theodorou and Team
1 comment on “Strongsville Dental & Laser Aesthetics Opening June 1st”
I like the precautions you mentioned but I do have a question. What are you doing to prevent the Airborne pathogens that take place during dental procedures and cleanings.
Comments are closed.